Monday, February 22, 2010

February 15-21 , extream patience

Mon 0
Tues 0
Wed 8.5 foot felt better did 4x 150 strides
Thur 1.5 foot really painful
Fri 0
Sat 6.5 easy foot much better
Sun 7 easy foot much better
Total 23.5 year = 553.5
I was really cautious this week. Patience is not something I am good at. In the past I would have continued running and it may have healed but more likely I would end up missing 6 months and have to start from square 1 again. As I stepped on the scale today I notice I need to ease up on my eating habits when not running as much. I am already 5 lbs up in 1 week of lower miles! I plan on running easy miles this week to get the foot back to 100%. I am sure I will be flat for DHJones but being healthy is more important going forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment